Location: Revelstoke, BC
Job Type: Part Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: None
Positions Available: 2
NOC Group: Light Duty Cleaners (6661)
NOC Job Title: Housekeeping Attendant
Expires in 32 days
Last Updated: 2019-12-20
2950 Camozzi Road
Revelstoke, British Columbia
V0E 2S0, Canada
The Sutton Place Hotel at Revelstoke Mountain Resort is currently seeking dynamic individuals to join our team of hospitality professionals. We are currently accepting applications for Room Attendant positions in our Housekeeping Department for the Summer of 2019.
When Revelstoke Mountain Resort heats up for the summer, it becomes an adventure playground with opportunities for outdoor activities around every corner. Ride The Pipe Mountain Coaster, challenge this year's new Arial Adventure Park or take in lift access hiking and mountain biking with spectacular views in your spare time. Join our team of like-minded individuals who share a passion for guest service, travel and outdoor adventure in our mountain community.
The Sutton Place Hotel Revelstoke is committed to providing our guests with the highest level of service and product presentation. Room Attendants work in teams and are responsible for the cleanliness of guest suites and public areas. Duties include but are not limited to linen changes, making beds, sweeping, mopping, vacuuming, dusting, cleaning windows, washrooms, stocking linen closets and supply areas.
- Provincial Medical, Group Life Insurance, Extended Health, Dental, Vision Care
- for full time employment only.
- Third Party partnership discounts for all employees
- Season Pass to Revelstoke Mountain Resort
- Summer Retention Bonus of $2/hour
- Limited staff accommodation available
- Bike to Work Incentive Program
- Exclusive Staff Perks and Offers on retail, rental, F & B, accommodation and more
- No education or experience required; we will train one on one
- Must be able to work independently and in a team environment
- Ability to follow instruction
- Good communication skills are an asset
- Able to deal with people sensitively, tactfully, diplomatically, and professionally at all times
- Professional appearance and manners
- Manual dexterity required to use various cleaning apparatus and supplies.
- Ability to lift up to 30 pounds
- Regular physical activity including walking, standing, sitting, lifting, crouching and kneeling.
Submission of resume does not guarantee an interview or an actual transfer. Qualified applicants are encouraged to apply, provided they meet the minimal requirements of the applicable skills required.
You must be legally entitled to work in Canada to apply as the employer does not have a Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) that would support a foreign worker.
**Applications will not be accepted via email or in person.
**We thank all applicants for their interest in Career opportunities with The Sutton Place Hotel, however, only those applicants we wish to interview will receive a reply to their application.**
**ABSOLUTELY NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE**
How to Apply
Expiring: Jan 23, 2020
OTHER JOBS IN CANADA
SCHOLARSHIPS IN CANADA